Mark has spent most of his life in the Sutherland Shire enjoying the parks, beaches and waterways. In his younger years he represented NSW in athletics which later developed into triathlon competition. He continues to mountain bike and swims weekly and is also a keen sailor. The remainder of his time is dedicated to his family, his wife and adult sons.
Mark in his 30 years practising has had the opportunity to study a large variety of muscular skeletal techniques and incorporates these into his treatment. These range from the nutritional aspects of muscular skeletal dysfunction to specialised acupuncture and trigger point techniques. Mark’s main passion however is the importance of posture, postural awareness, strengthening of the body and its relationship to spine degeneration.
Mark also runs our perect Posture program.
• Diversified manual adjusting
• Mulligans concept mobilisation (APA)
• Advanced dry needling (APA)
• Applied Kinesiology (AK)
• Soft tissue and trigger point therapy
• Primal reflex release technique (PRRT)
• Pilates – one on one and classes
• Biomesotherapy (saline injection)
• Frequency specific microcurrent (FSM)